Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Where can I get a good ergonomic chair for working on the computer?

I work on the computer at home a lot even when I can get a good ergonomic mouse. Oh, I have a Mac. Staples http://www.staples.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?&secondlevelCategoryId=10705&firstlevelCatName=Products&firstlevelCategoryId=12292&langId=-1&storeId=10001&splCatType=2&catalogId=10051&categoryId=10079&secondlevelCatName=Furniture can not get an ergonomic mouse, but you to a mousepad http://www.staples.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?&secondlevelCategoryId=10107&firstlevelCatName=Technology&firstlevelCategoryId=10912&langId=-1&storeId=10001&splCatType=1&catalogId=10051&categoryId=11757&secondlevelCatName=Computer+Accessories Office Depot, PC World might , Office Depot, Wal-Mart you find the best guy ever to go and see. and you will see the mouse on http://www.logitech.com breath Mesh Executive Chairman or Chairman of the Executive Microfiber Office Max, you are both under $ 150. The microfiber feels amazing! I could not sleep! lol! And it is better to go for a Logitech mouse is one that can reach up to the office for a good price, I recommend the MX Revolution! another vote for Office Depot. I do not know where to find u, but where I worked, we had these chairs with a sort of belt / net type and back. if you look closely the news on CNN and see much. are very comfortable and have many adjustments to them. ergonomic mouse is available as Logitech, Microsoft, and many other places. major computer retailers such as Newegg or Frys will have a choice. chairs are available at any office supply store. - Staples, Office Max, Office of the Department, etc. might want to see if we have used furniture place near you - you might get something very good for very little .

0 comments:

Post a Comment