Sunday, February 6, 2011

What is the best ergonomic mouse on the market for the elimination of wrist pain and strain?

Suppose that the cost is not the most important factor. (The general framework for prevention). I spent some time on the computer, and found that the split ergonomic keyboards are very effective in preventing stress on the wrists. Unfortunately, I had less success in finding the perfect mouse. I was using a Logitech trackball ergonomic mouse, and have not helped my wrist and the nerves of some of my fingers are still sore. I recently bought one of its ergonomic wireless mouse trackball not - is definitely better (and cold), but not 100% effective. There is a mouse out there that reduces wrist strain completely, and better prevent the occurrence of, or space for those who suffer from carpal tunnel? You can try a "whale" mouse that fits the whole hand on the mouse and use more, moving the shoulder through the forearm and wrist. Try a cable and a mouse pad with the support of other

0 comments:

Post a Comment