Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What's the best/ergonomic mouse to use to prevent arthritis?

I've been using Logitech G7 mouse started now, and although I love it. I feel that there is probably a better mouse that would cause less pain in my hand. My middle finger and ring finger knuckles knuckle is particularly pain.and where I feel now I feel that there is restricted movement well. I'm sure someone there has a similar issues.what you recommend I use? I'm only 25 years old, and I can not see myself not as a mouse. I notice that when I mouse, my ring finger and little finger dips with the help of many, because the slope of the mouse and the fact that nothing on that side of the hand support. Most mice out there like that, and I honestly feel that this has much to do with why I am in pain. I have trouble finding a mouse that supports the entire page, instead of just the area around the thumb, forefinger and middle finger.

0 comments:

Post a Comment