Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Do any pro gamers use trackballs instead of mice?

I'm interested in trying a trackball because I heard they are more ergonomic than mice and have less movement. I wonder if pro players use balls instead of the mouse, or if they have a particular disadvantage for fps. I would not have a trackball. They are a bit sensitive, and you move to have to move much. I just want a $ 30 buy-ergonomic mouse or a gaming mouse $ 50. I used a trackball for use in the game but it has a few years. I had a facility where I had some opportunities tb macro, and I could change a weapon to another very quickly and go faster with macros if you know how I / O knew. I have not tested with them for a while and I have no mouse smooth somewhat the same as I did, but better seen. Good luck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment