Sunday, February 13, 2011

Is there any way to get the mac keyboard to perform a mouse click?

I tried all sorts of ways to deal with the pain of the hand with the mouse induces in me. I tried ergonomic mice, trackballs and use my left hand in place (I get a pain in the shoulder!) N. joy. My last idea would be if I could move the cursor with the mouse and then with a key on the keyboard, click and drag the action that causes more discomfort. Does anyone have any idea how I could get this on my mac? Thanks. lol you have a Mac, click on the desktop, go to the Help menu and search for universal access. You can also apply for disability access. These pages explain the control panel of universal access in system preferences. You must select the trackpad and the top of the window.

0 comments:

Post a Comment