Wednesday, February 16, 2011

if i brought in an ergonomic keyboard & mouse to work, should myself or my employer pay for Batteries?

Customers keep the batteries die. I was thinking about my batteries, but I've noticed that customers should not I need them at home. So I was thinking of buying batteries for the job, but I asked why should I pay? I have to ask my boss to buy batteries for me? I do not know if I should buy only cheap for $ 20? You buy it - an extra set of batteries to get for yourself when you take your work and your keyboard to make things right? then sell them and they are your responsibility to keep it simple, I agree. If there is anything you would do in the comfort of your responsibility. That would be different if it was a "reasonable accommodation" for disability.

0 comments:

Post a Comment