Thursday, February 17, 2011

an ergonomic mouse for ring finger & little finger?

I've had my Logitech MX520 for years, a large ergonomic mouse, real easy on my wrist. As is round and comfortable on the wrist, I think my ring and little fingers are paralyzed because they are always full of people in my middle finger and never moves, and I just use the index and middle finger to any click . Now my left ring finger and little finger hand are substantially more flexible than my right hand ring and little fingers (I use the mouse with your right hand), I am increasingly concerned about my two fingers and wish that if there a good mouse that is easy on these two fingers. preferably of the well-known as Microsoft, Logitech, etc. What about the Logitech TrackMan Wheel. No part of your hand moves, and investment for each finger. Check out their website and consider a trackball. Especially with a ball in the middle. I have a Logitech G500 I just bought and am very happy to be ergonomic and have no problems with my ring / Pinkey Finger. If you use a Mac, a large company to Kensington trackball Logitech mice are great. If you have money to buy an Apple mouse. They work much better than any PC mouse, but is fully compatible with PCs. btw, most people do not keep their mouse to put their thumb on the left side with two fingers on the keys, the ring finger on the other side, and the little finger any function. Keep in bulk .

0 comments:

Post a Comment