Thursday, March 3, 2011

Will the conventional keyboard and mouse ever become obsolete?

In a time where the touch-based computers are increasingly popular, have you ever seen the death of the keyboard or mouse in the future or not? I know how some companies are at this, as Apple calls it an ergonomic nightmare, despite the wealth of touch in their products, while some companies have developed touch-based computers. I have always been good with both keyboard and mouse, while the touch is more intuitive, it's just not practical for individual units. What do you think? I think it will be valid as ever. The mouse will probably be the first to go. Can be replaced by very precise markers. The keyboard is very hard unless touch-based keyboard or handwriting or speech recognition is very good, I think it will take a while. Of course, this is only a touch screen is not the opinion ErgoDynamics very slow and conventional keyboard typing away then fell, production of which any company you want and all the mice quickly painful carpal tunnel syndrome is more likely to change Somehow I think someone has made a mouse that works with one foot, so that the fingers are the keys on the keyboard online home probably someday, but I see it in the next generation a few years ago, as 80, someone tried to pass the Dvorak keyboard. The problem is that I learned to write in high school typing class in a commercial. Of course, not having to type Dvorak for HTE "the", but I bet there's more bad things to come :-) Anyway, the keyboard is hard to replace the mouse or other pointing device to change has always been . Remember that the rubber on the laptops? My favorite is the signature capture device.A A little work, and it would be a pointing device with Sig Cap make this a little bit about the Dvorak keyboard layout. http://dvorak.mwbrooks.com/layout.html.

0 comments:

Post a Comment