Tuesday, March 1, 2011

which upgrade would normally cause the greatest improvement in computer performance?

A) Update your computer's ROM BIOS B) Increase the size of your C: drive) to update the computer's operating system D) instead of the computer microprocessor with a faster I replaced) keyboard and mouse with ergonomic models, I say to make his D was u think? Yes - in fact in all cases is D the largest improvement by adding more RAM when your computer is less than it needs to be won - but it is not for sale. Wow, I'm just a road in the 5-way, did you actually make a computer much faster. E is not true. C is not true, as long as your operating system works well. A is erm.I do not think it matters. B only if your current hard drive where Windows is located, is nearly full. D is a great way to get up to speed. Here is a crash course on some computer parts. RAM = memory. That is how much the programs can keep the computer open. If you miss this, you start to catch up. PROCESSOR = speed. That is how quickly a program can achieve the task. If you are familiar with this vulnerability, you will begin late VIDEO CARD = speed during a game / art fabric. It's like going directly to the computer during graphicky tasks. The best graphics card they can use more features in a game to look like the game better. If you are familiar with this weakness, your play will be slow. Processors also plays a role in improving the speed of a game, but graphics card plays an important role when it comes to eye candy-ness. I recommend you always have a processor, based on what you install on your computer. Ask a local technician about it. Upgrading RAM is the biggest increase in performance to reinstall your computer does not appear to run faster, but begins to slow down again when the new programs are installed. Install the new processor with an update is to provide greater support for speed, but if unreqiured so I can not recommend that asprocessor'ss expensive. Growing a computer system RAM is by far the greatest way to improve a computer, get on the list: P

0 comments:

Post a Comment