Friday, March 4, 2011

How do I recover from tendonitis and get the painful symptoms under control? Is there a support group .?

I have painful symptoms of tendinitis in my right wrist due to repetitive typing and mouse. I have tried everything from ergonomic assessment, physical therapy, but symptoms may return. Sometimes it is so devastating that I have difficulty holding the wheel to have. I'm really really desperate to get better, not to have pain and tenderness, could play tennis again, to enjoy all the activities I used to.Any / suggestions are more than welcome. If there is a support group for people like me in the bay, you can let me know Have you tested for natural tunnel. Sounds like it's your problem. If you have surgery, you will need a range of employment. If you go back to doing the same thing it will be displayed. Tendinitis can be tough, and as far as I know you can not overcome is the same movement every day. So think of anything else. There are blocks that can help the keyboard, support arms, I do not know how, but I've seen several for use on computers that stay all day. Good luck Hi, I have a massage electronic tap rhythm that helps relieve the pain of my tendinitis. It uses low frequency stimulation to improve blood circulation. I found online from a company called Product Red Store: http://www.netproductstore.com/ They have good prices and also give an absolute guarantee. Burt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment