Case: RAIDMAX Sagitta ATX Black / Silver SECC steel ATX Mid Tower Gaming Case w / clear side panel display and blue LED lights glamor PSU: RAIDMAX RX-630 ATX12V / EPS12V 630W w / Blue LED software: Windows XP Home Edition Vista Upgrade Update Driver basics: DFI Lanparty NF4 Ultra-D Socket 939 NVIDIA nForce4 Ultra ATX AMD Mobo AMD 64X2 Dual Core 4600 + @ 2.4 GHz, 2GB (2x1GB) Corsair XMS eVGA GeForce 7950GT Superclocked VGA Western Digital Caviar 250 GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb / s Hard Drive Sound: Creative Sound Blaster Audigy2 ZS 7.1 sound card Creative Inspire P7800 1.7 90 W 1 Speaker ViewSonic 17 "LCD Monitor SAMSUNG 18X DVD ± R, DVD burner with 12x DVD-RAM Dynex Wireless Laser Gaming Mouse and Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard Aftermarket Cooling: Zalman Blue LED 92mm 2 Ball CPU Cooling Fan with Heat Sink Set with Silver Artic 5 Zalman VF900 - CU two Ball VGA cooler installed on the GFX card Apevia 120mm Blue LED Case Fan Front mount I built this recently, and spent about 2 grand in parts it goes well and quickly, but I want a faster computer so I'm selling.I wonder what I can get for it and hope to come close to what I paid. What do you think, what the hell kind of question is this? I do not think of each component to calculate, and anyone who would get shot, I thought coming here was an old computer that you were trying to get rid of or something. Are you sure that you are not deceived? LOL.At face, I would be somewhere between $ 1100 -1300 say. It is worth what you paid for it, that is for you! If you're happy with the price, why bother? Some people may have been able to get cheaper, but others have paid more, is not really important if you are satisfied with the price smile and be happy. Again, with a full one year warranty. $ 1.200 easily. Used without warranty. Much less. Regards, Philip T.
0 comments:
Post a Comment